European Energy Trading Summit 2014
The European Energy Trading Summit 2014 is a vital forum for assessing current developments in Gas and Power trading and regulatory change across Europe. The summit focuses on connecting the leading minds from across Europe to share ideas on the short and medium term strategies for Gas and Power trading.
At the event you will meet and hear from Heads of Trading, Traders, Regulators, TSOs, Analysts and Trade Associations and make valuable connections across Europe leaving you with a competitive advantage and increased knowledge of the European Energy Market.
In today’s uncertain market place, making connections face-to-face has never been so important. With a SOLD OUT event last year, EETS has established itself as the must-attend event on Europe’s energy trading calendar.
A few reasons why you should attend EETS 2014:
- Showcase your latest products, company excellence and portfolio in your industry.
- Build relations with potential business partnerships through our business matchmaking service.
- Network with all the main stakeholders in the industry in the comfort of a 5 star venue.
- Receive a detailed update of the latest discoveries and developments; through the Industry professionals.
- Interact and engage at our Conference workshops.
- Participate in panel discussions and have your questions answered by the top industry players.
Speakers 2014Featuring over 35 top level speakers
- Olivia Hartridge, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- Ozkan Baykal, Trading Manager, Akenerji Turkey
- Sven Kaiser, Electricity Department, E-Control Austria
- Jorge Paraiba, Energy/Commodities Trading Management, EDP Portugal
- Kaloyan Golemanov, Head of Long Term Trading, Energopro Trading EAD
- Georgescu Aurelian, Power Portfolio Manager, KDF energy
- Frederik Bodecker, CEO, Modity
- Paul Raymond, Senior Market Analyst, GDF Suez Trading
- Dr. Evelin Lückerath, Head of Analysis, Statkraft Markets GMBH
- Andrea Selvaggi, Global Head of Commodities Corporate Sales, Unicredit
- Dr Bernhard Walter, Market Design & Regulatory Affairs, ENBW Trading GMBH
- Ralph Baumann, Head of Origination & Environmental Markets, Alpiq AG
- Alberto Ponti, Managing Director - Head of European Utilities, Société Générale
- Eugen Weinberg, Managing Director, Head of Commodity Research, Commerzbank AGg
- Davide Salerno, Portfolio Risk Manager, Sorgenia
- Erika Kun, Head of Energy Trading, ISD Power
- Stefan-Jörg Göbel, Managing Director, Statkraft Markets GMBH
- Witold Pawlowski, General Director, CEZ Trade Polska
- Olivia Hartridge, Vice President, Morgan Stanley
Oliver Kinross Twitter Account
- #Mexico approves #oil and #gas reform legislation... http://t.co/UprOsn9Kwl 12 hours ago
- RT @AfricaBizz: @SasolSA and #Italy's @Eni weigh up the possibility of building a #gas-to-liquids plant in Mozambique http://t.co/o0o7XBKUS… 13 hours ago
- RT @AfricaHerald: Africa Business - Sasol and Italy's Eni weigh up the possibility of building a gas-to-liquids plant in Mozambi... http://… 14 hours ago
- Sasol and Italy's Eni weigh up the possibility of building a gas-to-liquids plant in Mozambique http://t.co/BDbY9Ougla 14 hours ago